Re: LDAP

I am not a coder but will happily help with surrounding work like spec and LDAP schema

cheers

Bernhard

Chris Travers wrote:
On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 7:02 AM, Bernhard Rohrer <..hidden..> wrote:

Hiya

I talked with Chris a while ago about LDAP for debtors. Has anything
come off that yet?

I haven't seen any work done on this subject.  My development plate is
pretty full for the 1.3 development cycle.  However contributions are
welcome and I might be able to look at this after 1.3 is released at
some point.