Re: LedgerSMB 1.2.15 Release Candidate 1, now available

Chris Travers wrote:
Hi all;

LedgerSMB 1.2.15 RC1 is now available on the sourceforge download
site.

I think I'm having a thick-moment. Where do I find this on the site? All I see is 1.2.14

Rod
--
It fixes the pricematrix logic involving both the break column
and partsgroups, and it corrects other issues as well (pricematrix

Any feedback on the pricematrix changes etc would be helpful.  Barring
any major issues, I would like to see a release within a week.  This
will be a critical update when it is released, so any feedback is
appreciated sooner rather than later.