Re: Amending invoice makes it vanish

It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you leave transaction reversal
enforcement on.   This is important for accounting reasons.

If you MUST turn it off, I will do my best to support you but no
guarantees.  There are known issues with the system when transaction
reversal enforcement is off, and because this breaks GAAP, there are
no accepted solutions to those problems (such as "what should happen
with COGS when an invoice is deleted?").