Re: "Cannot prepare error statement" error

My suspicion is that this may be a bad build of libpq, but I don't
know for certain.

Basically the error messages suggest that the client connection is
dropping.  Since we do disconnects at page exit, this should not be
happening as part of our code.

If this happens again, the following info would be helpful:

psql --version
The version of the PostgreSQL libraries that are installed
The version of the PostgreSQL server that is installed
The version of DBD::Pg that is installed.