Error when entering a sales order

Hi List,

I haven't used LedgerSMB for entering sales orders before now, but I'm wanting to make a start. However, when entering the first one, I get this error:

DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: duplicate key violates unique constraint "transactions_pkey"
Error!
INSERT INTO oe
(id, ordnumber, quonumber, transdate, vendor_id,
customer_id, reqdate, shippingpoint, shipvia,
notes, intnotes, curr, closed, department_id,
employee_id, language_code, ponumber, terms,
quotation)
VALUES
(10547, ?, ?, ?, ?,
?, ?, ?, ?,
ERROR: duplicate key violates unique constraint "transactions_pkey"

I've poked around the database, and I see that the highest value for transactions.id is 10545. Furthermore:
select * from transactions where id = 10547;
 id | table_name
(0 rows)

Any ideas as to what may be the problem?

Richard