Re: Out of Office reply from Erin @ Goldline. Thank-you for your email. Please note that I w

On Wednesday 02 July 2008
Erin Flowers wrote:

> Out of Office reply from Erin @ Goldline. Thank-you for your email.  Please
> note that I will be away on vacation from July 2nd until July 14th, 2008.
>
> Regards,
> Erin Flowers

Hi List!

Does anyone know if Erin Flowers is around or is Erin "Out of Office"? :P

Uhm, can a list administrator do something about these constant out of office
auto-replies? I can ignore them if I have to but it makes reading the list a
nuisance when I have not read it in a few days (like today).

Gene Alexander
--
ERA Computers & Consulting <http://www.eracc.com>
Preloaded computers - eComStation, Linux and Unix