Error Posting a transaction

Hi all,

I am having some strange errors in LSMB. Sometimes a transaction might be incorrect, so we will edit it and post again. Usually it works, however sometimes it fails with the following error and then transaction just disappears. I have had a look in the database and the transaction is just gone.

This error came after somehow I had the same invoice in the system twice, on different days. I tried to change the date to the correct date, posted and got this:

DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: duplicate key violates unique constraint "transactions_pkey"

Error!

INSERT INTO ap (id, vendor_id) VALUES (?, ?)
ERROR: duplicate key violates unique constraint "transactions_pkey"

Any ideas?

Regards,
Matthew Kent
031 764 5450