Timecards

Hello!

I've only been using this program for a short time, so I am just becoming familiar with it. Yesterday I entered a large number of timecards (migrating from another system). Today, I printed a report (wanting to ensure the cards were all there). They didn't show up. I poked around a bit and found them all in closed timecards. Did I input them incorrectly? Am I confusing the meaning of a closed timecard? I assumed they become closed when a sales order is generated. Can I open them again?

Thank you!
Catherine