Auspost3, a Linux GPL Auspost shipping app for Australian businesses

Hi All,
I've made up a small GPLv3 Linux Gtk2-Perl application for Australian domestic business use called 'auspost3'.

It's for obtaining the customer shipping charge by interrogating the Australia Post server,
then adding various costs such as handling and vendor freight etc, before presenting the total.

It's my second GUI application, created as I had a need to speedup my daily quotations which involve shipping packages by Australia Post every day. The manual process using the Australia Post web site and a calculator was too tiresome and error prone.

It's Free Software so please feel free to download it from my site at :-
http://wifi.homelinux.com/public/src/auspost3-20080614095100.tar.gz

Be aware the version number may have changed, so look in the http://wifi.homlinux.com/public/src/ directory it the above file isn't found.

I've been using it for a few days, but you had better double check the numbers for a while if you deploy it in case any bugs remain. Running it in a xterm will show various data for checking purposes.

Cheers
Terry