Re: Interesting coverage of our project on the SQL-Ledger-users list

On Wednesday 11 June 2008
Luke wrote:

[...]
> All of this said, I am fond of the "Install FireFox: it is the client for
> the accounting app" way of handling this, especially if the Prism idea
> gains ground.

This is the approach I use when recommending LSMB. So far all the small
business owners I have said this to had no problem with the idea. I even
explain that Microsoft's browser handles the button code in a non-standard
way that causes the HTML based UI application to not work correctly. Every
person I have said this to "got it". Most of them already use Firefox on a
home computer due to "a friend" recommending it.

Gene Alexander
--
ERA Computers & Consulting <http://www.eracc.com>
Preloaded computers - eComStation, Linux and Unix