Troubble printing, Importing custom sql-ledger templates, latex printing, bad page breaks.

1) The upper case "P" switch in the ledgersmb  configuration file throws an
error:
[code]
[Mon Jun 02 17:45:41 2008] [error] [client [snip]] lpr: The printer or class
was not found. [code] [Mon Jun 02 17:52:14 2008] [error] [client .... lpr:
The printer or class was not found., referer: http://.../ledgersmb/oe.pl
[/code] (Removed IP's)

(I have RTFM on templates and searched list archives) I read the thread
on "Printing Invoices"

From my lsmb.conf:[code]
[printers]
# Available printers
Default = lpr
Laser      = lpr -P Laser
Epson      = lpr -PEpson
[/code]
I a have also tried Lazer -PLazer.
the printer is named "Lazer" and is working quite well on the LAN.
If I select "default" it prints to the lazer which is the default printer
however this is not desireable when there will be other printers.
If I use Laser      = lpr -pLaser it works.
In sql-ledger which we are still using the configuration file still works and
uses the "-P".
Weird

2) When I try to set up new templates in admin.pl I get a permission denied
error. I also get a permission denied error printing to queue and when
editing templates from the built in editor.
What permissins do i need to change? Can this be posted in the documetation
somewhere?

It currently is:[code] drwxr-xr-x 5 root root 24576 May 30 15:15
templates[code]
if I change it to [code] apache:apache [/code] I can create a new set of
templates without error is this correct? It seems like a security hole. This
fix does not work for /spool

3) What is the recommended procedure for converting a few custom templates to
ledgersmb?
I have tried find and replace converting <% to <?lsmb and %> to ?>.
Are there any guides to the other changes?

4) What happened to Order description? An order can have a description but
that appears to be gone. Is there not a <?lsmb orddescription ?> ? We use
this as a scope of work for a project.

5) Page brakes are horrible in all printout types with custom and default
templates. I have tried longtable and tabularx. Is anyone printing thru latex
and getting professional looking results? I can post a sample of what I am
printing. It is just a 4 page sales quotation.  Latex seems to be a aging and
dying project is lsmb 3.0 going to continue to use it?
With sql-ledger and longtable or tabularx decent page breaks on multipal page
invoices and orders with varying width and legnth collum data are horrible
aswell. Has anyone had any luck with this on Lsmb?
Does anyone print 3-10 page invoices or orders without problems in page
breaks?

--
Thanks for any ideas and Cheers
Turtle