Re: Further info on possible printing bug

I believe there is a fix in SVN for this.  However, I would prefer to
wait until most of us will be onhand for validation and I will be out
of town part of next week.

You could try getting the latest Form.pm from svn/branches-1.2.  If
that doesn't resolve your issue, then file a bug report :-)