Re: Anyone using LedgerSMB in Australia?

Does not look like there are to many AU users.  I have been using it for the
past 9 months and it works fine.  If your worried about GST, that works fine
too - there is an AU chart of accounts.

As far as the project goes, support is generally good through the mailing
list.  Not sure were the project is heading - there does not appear to much
of a road map.  But maybe I have not been looking in the right place!

There are some very annoying things that it does or does not do but hopefully
they will get sorted out in the near future.

If you have any AU specific questions,  I will do my best to answer them.  But
be aware that I am far from being an expert.

WR