Re: Setting accounts beginning balances?

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 3:46 PM, Jigme Datse <..hidden..> wrote:
I know this should be relatively easy to do, but I'm trying to figure
out how to set the beginning balance for a new set of accounts.  It's
a new "business", except that the bank accounts have a balance on
them.  I was looking at putting the balance against equity, but I
don't see a way to do that.  Maybe I'm missing something.

1 GL transaction to set everything to a beginning balance.

Jigme Datse