Re: Feedback

Hi Keith;

Thanks for your feedback.  This is something which does need to be addressed and is a problem we inherited from the parent project (SQL-Ledger).  It should be reasonably possible to create a patch to do this.  I am not sure yet whether such will be built into 1.3, but if we get a good and tested patch for 1.2, it should be possible.

However, one thing to bear in mind:  After 1.3 is out, we expect to be putting most of our effort into redesigning and rebuilding the invoicing, inventory, and financial structures of the application.  If you are not interested or able to help create such a patch (or interested to hire someone to do it-- we can help that person get up to speed free of charge), then please at least file a feature request on our sourceforge site so this doesn't fall through the cracks.