Outstanding Report Issue in LSMB (all versions), proposing fix in 1.3.0

Hi all;

In the process of validating information for a migration to /trunk from SQL-Ledger, I have found some issues with the AR/AP outstanding report.

Dieter's logic works roughly as follows:

He grabs summary information of all invoices, rounds the numbers, filters them in Perl, and generates the report.  This creates two problems:
1)  If the summary informaton of an invoice is out of date, it shows up incorrectly on the report.
2)  SQL-Ledger always rounds .5 own, while we always round 0.5 up (as is traditional).  For this reason any invoice in SQL-Ledger which has half a cent tagged on will get rounded down (and not show up) while in LedgerSMB, it will get rounded up and cause a $0.01 discrepency.

For obvious reasons, this makes validating numbers after a SL->LSMB migration to  be ... interesting.  The obvious solution is to hide invoices from the report which have less than half a cent outstanding or overpaid.  This eliminates this issue.  However, for equally obvious reasons, it seems like a bad idea to do this for everyone.  Therefore I am proposing a value (set by the administrator in the defaults table) which specifies how much must be owed or owing on an invoice before it shows up in the report.  That value would be set to 0 by default with the advice that people migrating from SQL-Ledger might need to set it to 0.005 at least initially.

Additionally this could have the use of being set to filter out insignificant invoices.

Another option might be to put the threnshold option in the report criteria page so it could be set each run.

Any thoughts?