1.2.12: give me my quarters back!

yeah, we upgraded to 1.2.12 here, and it seems we lost the
"month/quarter/year" buttons there was in some reports here... that's a
bit annoying because now we have to enter from/to dates explicitely...

am I right? or is my memory playing tricks on me? that was a really
useful feature, where is it gone?

a.

--
La guerre, c'est le massacre d'hommes qui ne se connaissent pas,
au profit d'hommes qui se connaissent mais ne se massacreront pas.