Re: Anyone tried 1.2.12?

Hi there,

Thanks for the response. I have untared 1.2.12, backuped the original
directory and then copied over the result. I copied ledgersmb.conf from
the previous version 1.2.10.

I can't long it. It appears that the file should now be called
ledger-smb.conf and it refers to the user directory for user info. As far
as I know this was replaced a while ago by a central database. The result
is that I can't log in.

Any ideas or is to be expected and I just missed the announcement?

regards