Advice on adding accounts

I am using one of the standard chart of accounts provided with Ledger-SMB.
One of my activities is baking bread. I have a seperate program which takes care of producing invoices and calculate the costing.

I would like to add two accounts "Sales - Bread" and "Cost of Sales Bread".

Currently "Sales is 4000 and Materials Purchased is 5000, I want them left alone because I do some manufacturing of other products and they appear under those accounts.

I only want to make entries via the general ledger at the end of each month for the "Cost of Bread sales" and "Sales - Bread"

What entries do I need to make to achieve this? Could I simply do 4001 Sales Bread 5001 Cost of Sales Bread?

Regards

Martin Prior