Re: New payment interface screenshot

Looking at the screenshot I wonder if:

1. Wouldn't it be nice to have a total of the amounts paid, ie $1601in this case, and the difference between that recorded as 'Paid' ie the $1000 and the $1601, ie $601 in this case. The overpayment is $601, and isn't it a key purpose of the screen to show me how much is overpaid, not make me add and subtract it myself?
2. I assume that 'Casa Maya' means something like 'Main bank (cash) account'. So the screen shows, or assumes, that all payments for an invoice will be paid into the one account. What happens if payments are deposited into different accounts, eg perhaps paid at different branches that bank at different banks? Can this system handle that?