Re: Customer number / sequence default

Hey Chris,

I tried that, and it still does the same thing.  I did open a bug in
the SF bug tracker.

I am actually more worried about the customer number one rather than
the GL Reference number though... This will affect a client that I
would like to migrate over to LedgerSMB from Quickbooks and this is a
feature they specifically will need.

I look forward to hearing back from you on this.

Regards,
Angus Jordan