Re: Warehouses control

Warehouse control bugs are the next area I am working on relating to bugs for 1.2.12.

On Jan 3, 2008 11:35 AM, Eduardo Huertas < ..hidden..> wrote:
Hi all,

Excuse me guys ... How do you control warehouses if
each time a vendor invoice is registered the warehouse
info. is lost?  It still happens in 1.2.11.

You modify by updating through queries or what? and
How?

-edu-