Re: Ledgersmb on Vector Linux / Slackware 12

On Dec 24, 2007 4:51 AM, martinwprior <..hidden..> wrote:

I have googled ledgersmb/slackware and do not get any usable response. Does
anyone have LedgerSMB installed on a Slackware System and in particular
Vector Linux?

I have used mostly Debian releases till now, but I do really like Vector
Linux, apart from the fact that things like Apache do not seem to load in
the same place as Debian, it fact it uses LAMP. Apache 2 does not seem to be
available.

I am attempting to study Slackware a bit but at the moment I am having to
run two systems Debian for LedgerSMB and Vector Linux for everything else.

I would suggest doing a standard source install as per the instructions.

Regards,

Martin Prior