Bad header=BEGIN: admin.pl

Hi

Thankyou for your efforts

I have just setup ledgersmb 1-2-10 using

Centos release 4.6
perl-DBD-Pg.i386  1.49-1.el4s1
postgresql.i386   8.1.9-1.el4s1.1
perl, v5.8.8
Apache/2.0.59

When I create a new dataset in
LedgerSMB Accounting Database Administration / Create Dataset

either
Australia_General_0000 or Australia_General_00000

I get this error in httpd error-log
[Wed Dec 19 14:11:40 2007] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] malformed header from
script. Bad header=BEGIN: admin.pl, referer:
http://localhost/ledgersmb/admin.pl

I checked the archives and it suggested I download the latest Users.pm which I
have but still no go.

So I downloaded release 1-2-9 which installs and works with no problem so I
guess there is some issue with the latest release or I need upgrade something
on my system for 1-2-10.

Could you please let me know what is the difference between
Australia_General_0000 or Australia_General_00000 apart from the obvious extra
0

Thanks
Terry