Re: Vendor item numbers on purchase order

On Dec 18, 2007 3:36 PM, Richard Hernandez <..hidden..> wrote:
Hello,

Is there any way of either displaying the vendor item number instead
of my item number or displaying both vendor and my item number on
purchase orders?  My item numbers are meaningless to
vendors/suppliers.  Also, many items are very similar so having the
suppliers item number would be very desirable.

Please submit this as a feature request.  AFAIK, no it is not possible, but we are going to re-engineer this area of the application in the near future.  If you would like, I can enter it into the sourceforge trackers later tonight, but if you enter it, you can track our progress when we get to it.