Re: PDF invoice pain

> Are you using custom templates?  I've seen this happen before with
> templates with LaTeX syntax issues in them.

I am using custom templates - but they work for most
invoices/customers. I have just run into a few cases that don't work,
so I need to somehow intercept the output to pdfetex or examine the
log files to find out why. I can't find where ledgersmb runs pdfetex
and how to stop it deleting the working files that are created..

So I agree that there may be syntax issues - but I can't tell until I
look at what ledgersmb is pumping into pdfetex or the log files that
pdfetex generates.

If anyone has any ideas on how I can go about this please let me know..