Re: How to fix up COGS/Inventory

Hi Chris,

Yes, it is related to the reposting of AR and AP invoices. I know the AR has been fixed now but these posting where done on 1.2.9. I only realized now that there are duplicate entries in inventory and cogs.

So in inventory I have multiple debits/credits for the same item which link to a transaction related to the sales of the item. Its almost as if the system has been trying to do reversing entries here instead of just deleting the entry.

Some of the entries in COGS sold have not date information in them. Maybe this is what is throwing off the trial balance for a specific date and time?