Re: AP Vendor invoice bug

It seems that deleting the ap vendor invoice does not delete the entry
from acc_trans once again causing the difference in the balances. Should I
just delete the relevant tran_id from acc_trans?

Do I need to do anymore clean up?

A word of advice to other do not use ledgersmb for stock items yet. My
experience has been pretty bad with this functionality.