menu.pl 88 error after changing to Dutch language

Hello,

I am new at LedgerSMB and installed it on my server. I still have two
problems.

1e When I try to login as administrator  with a explorer 6 I got into the
administrator menu but when I push one of the next buttons I go straight
back to the admin.pl login menu. This not happen with an other computer wich
has explorer 7. How can that be?

2e When I make a new user (with the 7 explorer) and choose dutch for
language every submenu has a sort of menu problem like :

menu.pl:88: Undefined subroutine &main::opslaan called at menu.pl line 148.

When I change it to english everything works fine again.

I looked for a long time to solve this problem in the ledgersmb.conf (I
changed the language to nl but got download problems) and nl.po etc but I
don't understand how the translation is done to run ledgersmb in Ducht.

I hope someone can help me with it.:confused: