Re: Stocktaking

Thanks guys.
The recent issue will be solved when the credit card statement gets entered.

I will resolve the 2003 issue (a $70 40Gb disk - not likely to be selling any more of those) by "purchasing" a $0 item. The sales tax statement for the year shows that we already accounted for the item so the State should be happy. The COGS was correctly identified by the system so I think the P/L should stay the same too.

Paul