Re: Want to migrate from SQL-Ledger. When is ledgersmb 1.3 expected out?

On Dec 4, 2007 2:08 PM, <..hidden..> wrote:

On Dec 4, 2007 8:18 AM, < ..hidden.. > wrote:

OK, I can do that.  Just so I am clear, you are suggesting that I can upgrade directly to 1.2 today using the SQL Pg-update scripts to update the database?  Can I assume that the Pg-update script you refer to is included with the 1.2 install files?  I don't recall seeing any mention of the scripts in the Wiki document HOWTO Update an existing SQL-Ledger installation to run with LedgerSMB.  Should I still follow those steps when upgrading to 1.2 with the addition of running the Pg-update scrip?

Please see the UPGRADE file included with LedgerSMB :-)