Re: AP Invoice deletion/update clean up

BTW, I just checked something.

This bug was actually fixed in svn just after we released 1.2.9.  Please download the latest IR.pm to fix your problem.

On Dec 4, 2007 9:36 AM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:

On Dec 3, 2007 9:40 PM, <..hidden..> wrote:

Yes this is still a problem and has also been reported again on the bug
tracker.It really does make it difficult to use ledgersmb for
stock/inventory items.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1839776&group_id=175965&atid=875350

I think for 1.3, the ability to repost an invoice is going to go away.    Reposting invoices causes known problems which COGS which cannot safely be avoided, and it causes some issues both for legal and accounting review later.

However, we do make our best effort to solve problems like this.  In the future, please tell us also how we can help reduce your need to repost invoices.