Re: Tax miscalculation in 1.2.8

Hi Phil;

On Dec 3, 2007 12:46 AM, Phil Ross <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi there

My accountants are still pestering me about the bug in 1.2.8 which
miscalculates tax in AR/AP. I posted on the tracker here

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1814673&group_id=175965&atid=875350

It is very difficult when you are getting the bookkeeper to enter data
when the system displays the incorrect totals until the item is
posted.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

I haven't forgotten about this.  I had hoped to get a fix out some time ago.  It is pretty much on the top of my list (along with a few other related issues I figure are best approached together).  I have just been swamped.  If nobody else fixes it sooner, I expect to get this fixed within a day or two more.

Best WIshes,
Chris Travers

Phil