Setting up fund accounting in Canada...

I am looking at using LedgerSMB for the accounting package for the
local Shambhala Centre.  There are things like tracking revenue and
expensess for things like the scholarship fund.  I know this *may* be
a question for an accountant, but I'm wondering if anyone has looked
into this and may have some tips.  I'm not even sure if we have an
accountant at this time, but would assume that we do.  Ideally I'd
like to see an ability to report on the funds that we have, for
example:

Scholarship Fund
Building Fund
Equipment Fund
Bookstore Fund
Meditation Supplies Fund
General Fund

The General Fund would include all revenue and expenses that don't
fall into one of the others (I probably am missing something here).

I would like some ideas as to how to get this reporting happening.

Jigme Datse