Printing and sending emails from Windows client

Hi Everybody,

Using last release 1.2.9.

I'm having some problems printing from a Windows
client.

When I try to print anything, saying, for example,
sales invoice, LSMB reports an error.  I suppose it's
because the client is Windows and not Linux.

I have tried with linux clients and no problem.

So,how do you configure this?

The same happens with sending emails, and I see
clearly the use of sendmail function that is not
recognizable in windows.

Thank you for your time.

-edu-

      Comparte video en la ventana de tus mensajes (y también tus fotos de Flickr). Usa el nuevo Yahoo! Messenger versión Beta.
http://e1.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/