Re: LedgerSMB 1.2.9 Error! Can't bind a reference (Math::BigFloat=HASH(0xa8d3250)) at LedgerSMB/CT.pm????

On Nov 13, 2007 7:27 PM, Marco Hess <..hidden..> wrote:

>  Hi All,
>
>  I finally managed to get a test setup of LedgerSMB 1.2.9 going on a
> separate machine. I got the databases generated and I can login. However
> when I login and try to add a vendor, I get:

Your DBD::Pg is out of date.   Update it through whatever method you
used the first time around.  If updates are not available, please use
CPAN (you will need the postgresql header files for this).