Assembly breakdown.

I have a situation that I don't see a solution to yet.

I purchase a package of business card stock

I want to track how this stock is used, and may print some sample
cards for a client on them, and would like to track that as well.

How do I handle this?  Doesn't seem right to right it down as 75
sheets when I purchase them, but is there another way that they can be
reported that I can then track how many individual sheets I have left?

Jigme Datse