Re: Login gives source code

Hi,

I guess, first you have to use the command line perl instead of
mod_perl.

Apache module called mod_perl is not supported.

Did you follow all the installation instruction properly?
I mean, the installation is a little bit difficult and it can happen,
something missed. I also did it several times :)

Cheers,
IstvÃn

2007. 10. 25, csÃtÃrtÃk keltezÃssel 11.47-kor Chr.C.A. Rutgers ezt Ãrta: