security advisory

I was just browsing the sql-ledger.org when I noticed this.

"A false security advisory about a SQL injection vulnerability in
SQL-Ledger has been posted by the maintainer of the fork ledgersmb.

It is impossible to pass a SQL command via the invoice quantity
because the string is converted from a formatted number to a number
the SQL server will understand and multiplied by 1.

Any string passed in the invoice quantity field either yields a value
or 0 (zero) before it hits the db. "

When I went through SL code, it seems true.

So is it possible that this advisory applies to a past SL version or
there is some other way to confirm this?

Regards
--
Armaghan Saqib
http://www.ledger123.com/