Several feature requests/ideas in sourceforge

Hi,

I added several feature requests to the sourceforge, including our
modified menu.ini.

Here is the link, added by pongracz.
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=browse&group_id=175965&atid=875353>

Please read them and start to discuss them.
More or less they things should increase the flexibility and scalability
of LS, which should be good for clients and system integrators.

I'm not genious (my partner probably is :), even I'm really smart and
handsome and sexy, but this is not enough :)

Lets talk about these things to move forward.

I have some other questions, but now I have to leave to home.

Cheers,
IstvÃn
--
eGroupWare, gLiveCD, gentoo Ãs barÃtai