Re: an introduction...

Hi DH,

I'm new to the list as well but in a very similar situation to you
(small town, lots of SMB's, open source fanatic, etc).  Sounds like I've
looked into many of the same needs as you as well.

Anyway, no real info for you but I just wanted to say, "Hello".  Always
nice to find someone doing something similar.

Regards
Del