Re: Any objection to dropping support for Netscape Navigator 4.x?

On 10/3/07, Joseph <..hidden..> wrote:

> Though, please keep the support for some light text based browser as an
> emergency access:
> Lynx etc.

I decided to check this out on my system.  Lynx works poorly but does
work.  Links works much better (you get roughly what is designed to
display), but requires a wide terminal to work fully.  Though it does
appear that Links scrolls nicely for entering text into the fields.
So as stands this works with Links, but I'd say that Lynx is broken
with regards to ledgersmb.

Jigme Datse