Re: Printing purchase orders

Hi,

2007. 09. 19, szerda keltezÃssel 13.00-kor Roland Giesler ezt Ãrta:
> > Regarding the printing:
> > try to print html/pdf to the screen.
> I'm not sure I understand what you mean?  Can you be a little clearer please?

My fault :)
So, as I remember, you wrote, you have problems with printing.

I did not know, which kind of printing problem did you have:
- when you print to a printer
- or when you print html/postscript/pdf, which you will download
(automatically)

I assumed, you had problem wiht printing to the printer.
That is why I recommend to print to pdf format, which you can save and
you can print as you want.

> > If you use utf8 characters (like my ÅÃÃÃÅÃÃÃÃ), you should change the
> > inputenc to utf8 in the tex template from latin1.
> >

> > You should find [latin1] and change to [utf8x]
> > Check that, utf8 extension for tetex is installed.
>
> Will check and see what we can find (I'm married to Lucia, who asked
> the question originally, and also do her company's IT)

One of the best news, I wish you a very looooong and happy marriage :)
I'm in the club for 13 yrs and still increases :)

So, I also had problems with printing, until I changed the input encoding from latin1 to utf8.

Cheers,
IstvÃn

--
eGroupWare, gLiveCD, gentoo Ãs barÃtai