Re: Using Sale on POS

On 8/1/07, Eduardo Huertas <..hidden..> wrote:

--- Chris Travers <..hidden..> escribió:

> Line 89 says:
> $pos_config{till_accno} =
> "$pos_config{coa_prefix}.$pos_config{till}";
>
> I think that Leah was suggesting changing it to:
> $pos_config{till_accno} = '1200';
>
> If you go that route, I would suggest doing so for
> testing only and creating
> a single account for the cash in the tills.  The AR
> account is hit by the
> transactions anyway, so you probably don't want to
> be storing cash on-hand
> in the AR account :-)
>
> Best Wishes,
> Chris Travers

I think you missed when I said that THAT change didn't
do the trick :(  See bellow.

Ok.  I misunderstood you.  Sorry.

There are a few other things that can cause this sort of error such as:
1)  No AR account
2)  Parts associated with bogus inventory, income, or expense accounts

To test, try to run a POS transaction without entering any payment info.  If you get the same error, then it is one of the above issues.

Best Wishes.
Chris Travers

Same error with or without the change that Leah
suggested.

What should I do?

-edu-