Re: Currency payment issue

When you have this written up, I'd be glad to see it, because it doesn't seem like the way I've been dealing with this is quite correct (using the same exchange rate that was used on the invoice for the payment / even thought that was not reality).

The account'sie way to handle FX is to have a single rate per day and do all invoices at that rate. Any transactions which are done at a different rate get the difference chucked into an FX gain/loss account.

Ed W