Re: Credit remaining "NaN" and relation vc does not exist

Ok.  The problem is that you post the transaction and then a variable
is not being set properly when it returns you to an ar transaction
report screen.

This error is an annoyance but it occurs after the transaction commits
(it is a display issue).  I will see if we can get a fix in for 1.2.7.

This does seem awefully familiar, as if we just did a fix, however....