Re: problem generating sales orders in 1.1.12

Hi;
On 6/20/07, Marshal Newrock <..hidden..> wrote:
We're having a problem with generating sales orders from time cards
(projects -> generate -> sales orders) in 1.1.12.  If time cards for
more than one customer are selected, it gives the error "Error! Can't
call method "prepare" on an undefined value at LedgerSMB/PE.pm line
371."  Multiple customers seems to be the only factor.

We are not providing many bugfixes for 1.1.x.  However you can correct
this yourself by commenting out every line in the
timecard_get_currency function in PE.pm.  This was an attempt at
multicurrency timecards but this use is still unsupported, so removing
the logic is safe.