Re: templates not imported correctly.

On 18 Jun 2007, at 23:01, Mark Clarke wrote:
The issue I have is that the letterhead.tex does not seem to include
graphics anymore. A blank area is shown where the logo ought to be.

This _should_ work if you give the /full/path/to/the/image.
IIRC logo.png & logo.eps are exceptions to the rule and they can be stuffed in the templates directory with a relative path.
All other images need the full path, I think.

If you find this statement to be in error I'd be very interested to read more.

Stroller.