templates not imported properly

H there,

Ok I patched the vendor bug by following this post

http://www.nabble.com/AP-Invoice-Entry-Error-t3887271.html

Since this is a show-stopper bug shouldn't something be mentioned about
it in the install notes? or on the wiki?

Beside the other problems which I have emailed about and fixed I see
that our custom templates look messed-up. The logos are missing and the
format is not how we laid out the latex. Is this just us or is it a bug
with the template conversion routine?

What is the solution? Do we need to start from scrathc with our
templates or is there another way?

thanks

Cyber Designs - Put your business on the net
http://www.CyberDesigns.co.za

Jumping Bean - Your Java and Linux Experts
http://www.JumpingBean.co.za

Tel: 011-781 80 14
Fax: 011-781 80 15
Disclaimer

Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Employees of Cyber Designs are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to company policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.