Ok --- found the problem

Hi all,

Ok I found the problem. My old members file did not have a dbport=
specified so it lead to an incorrectly constructed variable.

I now have another problem that is my fault. It seems that the
import-members script wants to import using the databse info in the
members file. I have since change the database password for the user and
now I can't rememebr what it was. The password is encrypted in the
members file so I cant read it to rest the password to the one in the
file. How can I
1) Update the member file for the new password. ie get the encrypted
version of the new password or
2) Decrypt the old password to reset the current user passworld

thanks
Mark
Cyber Designs - Put your business on the net
http://www.CyberDesigns.co.za

Jumping Bean - Your Java and Linux Experts
http://www.JumpingBean.co.za

Tel: 011-781 80 14
Fax: 011-781 80 15
Disclaimer

Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Employees of Cyber Designs are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to company policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.